The conference venue is a five star hotel:
Tel : +977-1-4411818
Fax : +977-1-4411720
The Hotel Radisson is located at walking distance from the heart of the city, near Thamel, the Royal Palace, the historic Durbar Square and several significant temples and religious sites.
The hotel reservation form should be sent directly to the hotel no later than March 1, 2020. Room availability is limited, and reservations will be made on a first come – first serve basis.
The conference rates offered by the hotel are (in US Dollars):
Single/Double Superior room: $143/$162
Single/Double Deluxe room: $156/$174
Single/Double Premium room: $168/$187
Single/Double Business Class room: $218/$236
The rates include:
- 10% Service Charge and 13% VAT (24.3 total tax).
- Complimentary airport transfers.
- Tika and Khada welcome.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the The Fun Cafe’/The Coffee Shop.
- 2 bottle of mineral water everyday in the room.
- Unlimited tea/coffee (self-service) in the room.
- Daily local English newspaper in the room.
- Complimentary use of the RAD Fitness Center including Sauna, Steam Bath, Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool except Massage.
- Iron and ironing board, safe deposit locker, shaving mirror, hair dryer in the room.
- Guest service desk with telephone line.
- 15% discount in Business Center, Laundry, Telephone calls.
The above room rates are applicable in case of Min 30 rooms, if less than 30 rooms 5 USD will be added to each individual room rate.
The bills can be settled in either US Dollars or Euro at the Government rate (not the hotel exchange rate). All the payments can be made by major credit cards (VISA, MC, AMEX, DINERS).
It is important that the hotel people have accurate information about your arrival time in order to organize transportation for you.
In addition to the Conference Hotel, there are several nearby hotels, where you may consider to book your room: Shanker, Ambassador, Tibet, Gangjong, Lion, Manaslu, Shangrila,….please check in Internet the rate for the chosen hotel.